Automobile Club of Southern California
- 5,001-10,000 employees
Computer Science Intern – ClubLabs
As a ClubLabs Intern, you will be a member of our digital acceleration team for Automobile Club of Southern California, also known as AAA— we are the proving ground for ideas that exceed our members’ expectations. Here you will partner with our SME’s and help us create, design and deliver digital solutions.
This internship will give you hands-on experience in your chosen area of specialty, whether it’s Engineering, UX/UI, Product Management, Podcast Creation or QA – we have the roles that will give you the valuable industry experience you are looking for.
This is a part-time 10-week program from September through November. The position is based out of our beautifully restored Los Angeles HQ facility, a short walk away from USC, Exposition Park Museums and the Staples Center.
During The Internship, You Will
- Complete research on our members needs and help design solutions
- Use data to identify opportunities and drive business decisions
- Collaborate with other departments and at all levels of management
If you are up for a challenging and rewarding experience, this is the internship for you!
- Interest in Computer Science, or related technical field
- Ability to focus on and solve problems, with a willingness to ask for help when needed.
- Create strong working relationships with inter department teams and partners to deliver the best solutions possible.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- Students completing their final or 3rd year preferred
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Financial Services