About the job
Job Duties: Analyze, document and design data objects, data quality rules, and data quality tests to be landed and executed. Create resilient, and sustainable and Data Object Designs and Data Quality Rules. Be a product-oriented Data Analyst creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers
- Analyze complex data to identify patterns, detect anomalies in data using statistical tools as well as machine learning algorithms if required.
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, conduct analytics, and report insights and findings to executives and engineering teams.
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting. Collect, analyze, and report data to meet customer needs.
- Evaluate various analytical/statistical methods and procedures and provide recommendation of relevance, applicability, efficiency to Walmart Catalog and Supply areas
- Work with cross functional group consisting of Engineering, Product, Program managers to drive data-based decisions
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline with 4+ years experience
- Practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Proficient is Sql and no-sql languages, R, Python
- Worked on gathering data from Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDBs. Work with big data on GCP and Azure.
- Handled multi-million records of data. Troubleshooting and fixing data issue
- Data Visualization in any BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, etc.,
- Collected, analyzed, and reported data to meet customer needs.
- Understanding and application of statistical concepts to solve business problems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.