Adobe is looking for a Data Science intern to help build the next generation of projects that will allow business understand, manage, and optimize the experience of its customers. The selected candidate will work on various development projects ranging from machine learning model development, to modeling algorithm implementation in production systems. Individuals in this role are expected to be comfortable working as a data scientist with knowledge and experience in AI, machine learning, or statistical learning.
- Be able to identify customers’ needs and desires, and quantify them into statistical problems.
- Be able to collect and cleanse large amount of real-world costumers’ usage and commerce data in various product environments
- Develop predictive models on large-scale datasets to address various business problems through leveraging advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques.
- Deliver informative and effective findings, results and recommendations from machine learning models to stakeholders, be able to create dashboards of important statistics and metrics
- Independently accomplish machine learning projects from data to results.
- PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Operations Research, Econometrics, or other related fields.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, deep learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala, and C
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R, scikit learn, and Spark MLlib
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-Inapproach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software