Integem is looking for an energetic and motivated Public Relations Associate. We are looking for an eager graduate who is looking to learn and help build our public image. You will work closely with the CEO to craft a tailored PR strategy for Integem and our Holographic AR platform and community. You will take part in defining the company’s public relations strategy and help execute it through strategic media outreach and creative content development. You will be an integral member of the team and work closely with our leadership, marketing, and product management teams to develop PR strategies, stories and other initiatives that propel our brands. Our PR team will be expected to execute at a global scale given the global reach of our products.
The PR Associate will be responsible for identifying opportunities to build brand presence for Integem. The PR Associate will be on the front lines managing communications and building a media network. The ideal candidate approaches work with the mentality that there is no task too small or too large to tackle and knows how to position a brand to the public. You will be the driving force behind our future growth and our company’s image.
• Work closely with our CEO to define our public relations strategy for Integem
• Research, outline, write, edit and proofread materials, including media lists, pitches, press releases, blog posts, award entries, and social media posts etc.
• Identify reporters, potential clients, and industry contacts and build relationships
• Draw on contacts to generate articles and media buzz about Integem
• Initiate media coverage for Integem through original and engaging industry events
• Dedicate your focus to scaling Integem into a company with robust media presence
• Analyze media coverage and PR campaign performance for company-wide reporting and increased awareness
• Represent Integem at events and tradeshows
• You have a BA / BS degree from a 4-year university. Minimum 3.5 GPA
• You have 0-2 years experience at a PR agency working for startups
• You have a proven ability to work 60+ hour work weeks
• You have demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• You thrive speaking in public and can represent Integem in the highest professional light
• You are passionate about startups and learning about a variety of different industries, ranging from enterprise to consumer products
• You take initiative to direct your own days, identify worthwhile projects, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals
• You are energetic, resourceful, and do what it takes to get the job done
• You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
• You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
What We Offer You
We are a group of individuals who are passionate to make a mark on the world and revolutionize how people interact with the world via holographic AR for the long run. You will be based in Cupertino CA (same location as Apple’s headquarter). At Integem, you will have a significant career development opportunity and an opportunity to learn directly from our founder / CEO.
Thank you for your interest in joining Integem.