Warner Bros. Entertainment
About the job
PeopleSoft Requisition Number
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
WarnerBros seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A International Content Licensing for the GF WWTV Executive Office department.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the WarnerMedia International Finance team will execute upon the daily activities supporting international content licensing, including the preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Position plays a critical role in the consolidation of the long-range financial plans, forecasts and budgets, including report creation and planning system administration. Knowledge and understanding of the principles and theories of finance, accounting, and other related disciplines to plan, design and conduct financial business analyses are critical for this role.
This role reports directly to the WarnerMedia International – Senior Manager.
- Manage all Longview systems maintenance (i.e. create/update users, assign symbols, update parents, symbol maintenance)
- Support international content licensing as follows:
- Assist in the preparation of the by-title budget, forecast, and annual Long-Range plan which includes coordination with the international sales staff for his/her respective sales offices
- Assist in the preparation of variance explanations and reports for management
- Assist in the preparation of the submission templates for Television and Theatrical product projections (if applicable)
- Track and maintain the rolling forecast vs. plan for ITV. Liaise with sales or local offices (if necessary) for any applicable revisions. Support FP&A business unit team members by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Assist in the preparation of the Ultimates (TV and Theatrical). Includes the following, but not limited to, preparing detailed worksheets for review, interfacing with the domestic and international sales offices to help facilitate any research required, submission through SAP, and completing variance explanations / key business drivers.
- Active involvement in ad hoc projects including creating complex financial models to support greenlight analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s degree or CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years accounting and forecasting experience
- Advanced analytical skills, and strong technical accounting skills supported by proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Longview or other forecast planning tool experience is preferred.
- International content licensing or related entertainment experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Solid understanding of technical accounting matters and accounting and finance processes.
- Good problem resolution skills, strong organizational skills, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Results oriented with an ability to set clear goals and priorities and deliver timely, high quality services.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.