Website Marvell Semiconductor
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Software development of system exerciser tools for embedded infrastructure SoC’s used for exercising individual co-processors and integrated IO subsystem. Candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of drivers and test code logic in an embedded Linux environment. The member will have the opportunity to work with hardware designers and architecture teams driving leading edge technology.
- Understanding the requirements of the product
- Designing and Developing using Linux, C/C++, and Python
- Prototyping new modules for new co-processor architecture
- Unit testing various modules, and running required System and Integration tests using Python
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Excellent Design and Development experience, pursuing an MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix internals, with experience working on multi-threaded systems
- Strong Programming Skills in C/C++, in a Unix type environment, with good problem solving skills
- General understanding of CPU architectures, preferably ARMv8 a plus
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.