Working at Horizon is more than a job – it’s personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most – the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We’re a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we’re a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
The Horizon Therapeutics Internship Program offers aspiring professionals an opportunity to build a strong foundation of business acumen, technical skills, and knowledge about the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to providing program participants with experience-based learning, multidimensional assignments, targeted training, and continual coaching and development.
Opportunities are available in the following areas: R&D Portfolio Management, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science, Clinical Supply, Product Development, Analytical Development and Corporate Quality
- Cross-functional engagement with multiple business units.
- Complete and present a milestone project that addresses current topics in the industry.
- Gain a broad understanding of the responsibilities of various roles within a pharmaceutical company, and how each function helps support the organization.
- Strengthen communication and writing skills.
- Gain experience working in a professional corporate environment.
Qualifications And Skills Required
- Currently working towards a Master’s degree in field related to internship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional demeanor.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.