Website Northwestern Mutual
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What is the role?
- Delivers a personalized and remarkable experience for our clients by answering their questions, providing servicing options and helping them with their products or services in a call center environment
- Becoming proficient at resolving inquiries and transactions from Financial Reps and clients on basic and intermediate (semi-complex) level calls and transactions which requires a basic understanding of a risk product.
- Resolves routine problems by following defined standard process and evaluating solutions
- Takes responsibility of the client experience to make a difference by connecting with the client and seeing things from their point of view
- Handles phone and transactional responsibilities while adhering to strict confidentiality and privacy standards.
- Fosters a professional relationship with our clients to enhance brand loyalty
- Exhibits consistent and appropriate style and customer focused approach to a variety of customers and customer situations
- Uses available resources to effectively and accurately complete routine cases
Bring your best! What this role needs;
- Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of calls/case load with the greatest possible degree of accuracy
- Organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to welcome change and embrace continuous improvement in a fast-paced work environment
- A strong desire to continuously learn and improve
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to provide options
- Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications to complete standard requests
- Successful completion of any required testing
This position has been classified as an Associated Person under NMIS guidelines and requires fingerprinting and completion of required form.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.