With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transform organizations.
Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
Are you client obsessed – working “in the trenches” to solve their toughest problems? Our Banking, Insurance & Capital Markets practice works tirelessly to help clients transform their business, improve operational effectiveness, enhance customer experience, and drive competitiveness and growth. You will make an immediate impact, working with a team that marries industry, technology, and risk and compliance experience to provide end-to-end solutions. We don’t simply recommend solutions to our clients’ challenges, we work side-by-side to operationalize them. Do you think you are up for the challenge?
Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
Interns/Associates work on project teams and perform a variety of tasks. While with Guidehouse, Interns/Associates will virtually work with our team and will gain first-hand experience in consulting by working closely with our professionals at all levels.
Responsibilities May Include
- Performing financial, accounting, economic, and statistical analyses.
- Providing recommendations based on research and analysis.
- Developing computer models including detailed and complex spreadsheet analyses.
- Assisting with data gathering activities including document review, research, and data quality control activities.
- We are seeking high school students who are vetted through the Futures & Options program and have interest in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit a solid academic performance in their course of study; a working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access programs; and strong research and analytical skills.
- Our Intern / Associate program has been created to give students an opportunity to learn more about the consulting experience at Navigant.
- As an Intern / Associate, you will work on a variety of projects with different engagement teams. You will gain first-hand experience in consulting, working closely with our professionals at all levels.
- Students should also demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, adaptability, creative problem-solving skills, and an ability to work well with teams are essential to success in this role.
- Intern / Associates must have the ability to efficiently complete responsibilities and tasks through remote work and telecommunication.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.