Website Custom Ink
Represent is a creative merchandise agency for the entertainment industry. Launched in May 2014, Represent removes the hurdles between having a creative idea and selling merchandise online, and enables anyone with a following to generate engagement and revenue through custom merchandise sales. Clients including Arnold Schwarzenegger, Leo Di Caprio, Ice Cube, The Spice Girls, Pewdiepie and many more have used Represent’s custom e-commerce platform to engage fans and generate additional revenue.
How You’ll Make a Difference
As the primary support and servicing role for the business development team, the BD internship will help the team achieve a more optimized approach to the campaign account management process and help identify key new clients moving forward to grow the business.
What You’ll Do
- Research and identify potential leads to reach out to in various areas such as Youtube, actors, athletes and up and coming musical artists.
- Identify contact information (email addresses) for those potential clients in order to reach out to them directly or their management team.
- Send initial outreach emails (with assistance of BD team members) in order to get responses from inquiries to collaborate with the potential clients.
- Assisting Campaign Management
- Be present and listen in on pitch phone calls with BD team members and clients.
- Take notes on the next business steps for the company after each phone call with the client and/or their team.
- Learn and assist in the campaign page and store set up process for new clients.
- Be a key contributor between Business Development, Marketing, and Design team.
- Monitor BD pipeline and the progress of leads from concept to launch.
- Take notes at bi-weekly Business Development pipeline meetings on any key updates/progress.
- Coordinates between marking team and business development point person to maintain the marketing calendar and identify concepts and campaign ideas/timing for upcoming clients.
- Coordinate with campaigns manager on campaign page set up and making sure clients receive samples in a timely manner.
- Compiling comprehensive lists of potential client leads to assist in outreach for BD team.
- Be an expert on the zeitgeist of the social media / influencer space and help identify new opportunities specifically in the digital/YouTube space.
What We’re Looking For
- A desire to work in a business or entertainment field.
- Experience in handling and executing successful and complex partnerships.
- Ability to think outside of the box and get creative with new and exciting solutions to help build our brand.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and comfort with candor.
- Proficient in Google & Microsoft Suite.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program.