Website Northwestern Mutual
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL INTERNSHIP – RANKED ONE OF THE TOP INTERNSHIPS IN THE NATION: JOIN OUR CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!
One of America’s Top 25 internships for 23 consecutive years and a part of the top 3 finance internships in the nation according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients’ goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
Interns with Northwestern Mutual have the same opportunities to build their careers as full-time representatives. Supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities, interns have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
Like Financial Representatives, interns strive to understand their clients’ goals and visions in order to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path tosuccess. Financial Representative interns are in business for themselves – but they’re not alone as they are paired with a mentor and have access to all senior advisers within our firm.
Interns will attend weekly development meetings with fellow interns and their mentors. They will work alongside of veteran advisers to actively learn the business. They will adhere to state compliance guidelines on building a financial services practice as they grow their clientele. They will serve people in the community by helping to better understand their goals and dreams and help them reach financial stability.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, values-driven environment, then this just might be the right opportunity for you!
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU’LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program; Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boast your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- Must be full-time student
- Rising junior or senior
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Fearless and open-minded about meeting new people
- Have a passion for helping people achieve their dreams and goals
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
WHO WE ARE:
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe that everyone deserves to “spend their lives living” and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 70% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement[i], a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies[ii], Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Offices located in:
[i] NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL Planning & Progress Study 2018
[ii] FORTUNE® Magazine January 2019
How to Apply:
Please send resume to Director of Campus Recruitment, Alisa Boonyarag at email@example.com