Website DaVita Kidney Care
2000 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
- This position is an internship, lasting three months (summer internship) or six months
- Previous internship or corporate communications experience is preferred.
- The role focuses on internal and external communication
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in editing, reporting and project management
- Ability to take initiative, plan, prioritize and execute, independently, the completion of all projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong engagement with health care news and industry trends
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task with accuracy, integrity and attention to detail within established deadlines
- Strong knowledge of AP Style
Duties And Responsibilities
- Media monitoring and trend analysis
- Content development for DaVita Newsroom
- Research and support speaking opportunities
- Identify media markets and develop journalist contact lists
- Pitch stories to reporters and generate media coverage
- Input data into internal email tracker
- Coordinate weekly Denver teammate newsletter
- Research, coordinate and write internal announcements and communications
- Update and monitor internal content calendar
Special Projects (20%)
- Conduct time-sensitive research on various topics as needed
- Track and report marketing and communication metrics for various marketing communications activities
- Provide logistical support for on-site and off-site events
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or currently achieving.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.