About the job
Who We Are
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
What We’re Looking For
You love everything about data. You have no problem diving into data; cleaning it, transforming it, analyzing it, visualizing it, and using it to tell stories. You want to develop your passion into a career at a rapidly growing company with tons of data about mobile and digital interactions. You want to contribute to the business as well as grow the business.
What You’ll Do
As an Intern on the Analytics team, you will join a rapidly growing group of analysts and engineers whose work runs the gamut from data visualization to Big Data and forecasting. With us, you will:
- Work with data products like Snowflake, Looker, and MongoDB
- Pull, model, analyze billions of behavioral data points
- Create valuable data products like reusable Python scripts, data visualizations, or data-driven thought leadership
- Gain exposure to and work with multiple teams across the organization
Who You Are
- Pursuing an degree with coursework related to the data and analytics discipline (Math, Computer Science, Statistics)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility, and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
Ideally, What You’ll Have
- Experience with Programming and/or Scripting Languages (Python, R, Java, C#, C++, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with a Reporting/Statistics Tool (Tableau, Looker, SAS, Matlab, STATA)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.