Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support product marketing activities. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes. You will provide analysis of various marketing programs, initiate and complete problem solving and develop countermeasures / process improvements. You will work directly for the regional marketing leader for North America who will provide guidance, mentorship and be a sounding board for your project(s).
- New Product Introduction
- Marketing Plans
- Voice of the Customer
- Promote Brands
- Digital Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Conduct market research
- Value base price strategy
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Strategy or related degree
- Must attain Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between December 2021 and June 2022
- Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
- Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell.
- Passion for technology
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Some experience in product or strategic marketing
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issue
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skill
- Experience & ability to apply to product line
- Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- JOB ID: req249182
- Category: Finance
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
- Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Early Career (ALL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.