Partner with various teams to provide support for A/B test design and analysis, as well as data-driven insights through ad-hoc analyses, presentations, and automated reports and dashboards. Master and own the analytical understanding of customer behavior and business performance. Build models to better understand the value and churn behavior of our users. Evaluate data patterns and communicate insights and opportunities with executives and other internal teams. Perform ongoing and ad-hoc analyses to evaluate A/B tests, build reporting infrastructure, and provide budgeting recommendations to optimize growth. Integrate captured event data with other sources of customer data, including surveys, ad publishers, and app store data. Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to support reporting and business intelligence needs for Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field, plus 2 years of professional experience with A/B test design and analysis (including planning, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining software systems or applications) to interpret themes from quantitative and qualitative data to deliver data-driven insights to optimize growth. Must also have all of the following: 2 years of professional experience scripting using programming languages (including Python, NumPy, or PANDAS); 1 year of professional experience using statistical methods for experimental design and analysis; 1 year of professional experience providing data wrangling services to make data consumable for downstream purposes (including applications and analytics); 1 year of professional experience using structured query language (SQL); 1 year of professional experience using experimentation on customer relationship management (CRM) channels (including push notifications and emails); 1 year of professional experience with international growth levers (including App Store Optimization (ASO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and international marketing); 1 year of professional experience working with common KPIs, metrics, and growth experiments; 1 year of professional experience Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to create presentations, and automated reports and dashboards; any professional experience working with Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Finance teams.
Please send resume to: Lauren Lozano, lauren.lozano @match.com. Please specify ad code FELL. EOE. MFDV.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
- Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
- Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
- Access to mental health resources
- Fertility preservation benefits
- No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
- Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
- Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
- The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.