AB+ Production Internship Program
The AB+ Production Internship Program is an innovative program that serves as a conduit to aspiring digital marketing professionals in the Florida Panhandle. This internship is open to all individuals who are interested in developing or enhancing their professional marketing skills in a marketing agency setting. This program will provide a potential opportunity for conversion to a full-time or part-time role within the organization.
The AB+ Production Internship Program is designed to:
- Prepare candidates for a career in a digital marketing agency
- Be a platform to explore marketing career paths
- Teach new skills and provide hands-on experience through 12-16 week skills development program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic proficiency in MS Office tools
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
- management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of email marketing applications
- (MOST IMPORTANTLY) Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
The Marketing Intern will focus on providing support and insight to our team of multimedia designers, project specialists and communications specialists in a centralized learning environment. As our Intern, you will be collaborating with our marketing team while engaging in the development, expansion and maintenance our company marketing channels and supporting our company marketing campaigns. This entails collaborating with the content team to learn to research campaigns which will develop long form pillar content. You will then assist in deriving short form and micro content, distributing the content across the various company channels, monitoring the channels for feedback, and then developing community driven micro content.
- Conduct/utilize market research and competitive analyses to drive our understanding of business requirements and the development of our marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing campaign tactics (project plans, budgets, execution) and develop/revise plans for future initiatives/campaigns based on analysis of results/outcomes from previous initiative.
- Identify and leverage appropriate marketing channels to communicate marketing messages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations, marketing, and the film industry
- Great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes of a Digital Marketing Agency
- Recognition letters from Marketing Manager and CEO
Physical & Work Environmnt:
- This role will primarily work from our Fort Walton Beach office for the duration of the internship.
- Sedentary work environment; must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time or greater
- Frequently operates a computer and phone
- Monday to Friday
- Fort Walton Beach, FL area (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative, risk-taking and disruptive
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture