Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Our Employee Experience team is looking to hire undergraduate students who are passionate about creating engaging and exceptional experiences our employees that fuel success. By applying to this role, you will be considered for one of the internship roles below. Should this internship turn into a full-time opportunity, you will be considered for our Employee Experience Rotation Program. The Employee Experience Rotation Program will compile of 1 month of onboarding and following 2 five-month rotations on a project basis for the first 1 year.
- Talent Development Intern- The Global Talent Development team helps Adobe employees at all levels achieve their potential through a diverse portfolio of programs and offerings. From world-class live events such as the Leading@Adobe leadership development program, to the entirely virtual orientation New Employee Success delivered around the world in Adobe Connect, we are shaping the future of learning & development at Adobe. The Talent Development Coordinator is central to the success of our learning events and digital experiences.
- Talent Scout Intern- The role of the Talent Scout is to qualify and present top talent in the form of active and passive lead generation to their respective recruiting Talent Partners while actively pipelining for future roles and strategic priorities. You will collaborate with Talent Partners to ensure a consultative process from initial kick-off to offer phase. You will work cross-functionally to gain depth of knowledge about the business and will also make recommendations about the competitive landscape. We are looking for someone who has a strong instinct to act and can run with little direction, is inquisitive, and “thick-skinned”. Ideally experience in recruiting would be a plus.
- Compensation Business Partner Intern- You could either be on the partnering side and raise the confidence of our leaders by educating them on Adobe’s compensation programs to help them make better decisions. Our Compensation team measures the effectiveness of our function’s programs to get results and reward great outcomes. As a Compensation Partner, you will learn to be a strong operational compensation partner who will build solid relationships with the Business Partners and Managers, through a dedicated approach in bringing data driven solutions to resolving issues.
- Compensation Project Management Intern- Join our Compensation Design Team and drive a review of our practice from start to finish including creating the project plan and timeline. You will work with stakeholders across the business, research market practice and how things are done today at Adobe, make recommendations for changes we would implement in future years, present to approvers and aim to influence decision with strong business case, and develop the change management plan (education, system configuration, letter templates) that we will use to implement.
- Global Benefits & Perks Intern- At Adobe, we strive to craft an excellent employee experience through the benefits we offer and culture we foster. Our Global Benefits team innovates and communicates our benefits program regarding plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirements. We are a data driven team to position Adobe’s competitive position in employee benefits so that we can continue to be a top employer for benefits. As a Global Benefits & Perks Specialist you will assist in planning, developing, and redesigning competitive benefits programs and analyzing benefit costs. You may also be involved with communication and implementation of wellness and health education initiatives.
Employee Workplace Solutions
- People Insights Intern – Our People Analytics team is passionate about interpreting data and presenting data-driven insights to our Talent Selection, Talent Development and Business Partners. They’re in need of a problem-solver who is passionate about deciphering data and telling a story with their findings.
- Employee Resource Center (ERC) Intern– The ERC team is the initial point of contact for all employee and manager (director level and below) inquiries across the Americas. This team will be responsible for providing first level People Resources Generalist support intended to improve manager and employee success by addressing inquiries related to People Resources policies, procedures and programs; identifying and clarifying issues through inquiry; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solutions; or advancing to a functional consultant if the solution requires ongoing interaction or specialized coaching. This team provides solutions for most inquiries that come through the shared services organization. The role requires someone who is an initiator and able to anticipate People Resources-related needs and a results-oriented mindset to resolve issues.
What You Need To Succeed
- Prefer Human Resources, Business or Communications major.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Must be able to work both individually and as a team-player; and interact well with peers and business partners.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. Must have at least a quarter or semester left of college after the summer internship.
- Past internship experience is a plus.
Get to know the team
The Employee Experience team is part of the larger Customer and Employee Experience organization. This team plays a key role in creating a vibrant and dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. The Employee Experience team helps drive Adobe’s success by enabling all of our people to do and be their best. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Employee Insights, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology, Global Workplace Solutions and Employee Resource Center.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.