Who We Are
Evoke is a marketing, media and communications agency designed for health and wellness. Purpose-built to help our clients navigate today’s complex landscape, we’re bound by a common vision: to make Health More Human™.
Born a digital agency over a decade ago, Evoke has evolved into one of the leading marketing, media and communications agencies in the industry. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion coupled with our digital DNA, data-driven mindset and full-service offering provide us a unique position in the market – partnering with many of the world’s leading health and wellness clients to build durable businesses, create indelible brands, and develop markets for sustainable growth.
Who We Are Looking For
Evoke is seeking curious, collaborative, diverse, committed, excited, willing to learn intern candidates to work across several Evoke agencies and offices. We will provide a virtual, hands on experience in the fast paced and exciting world of Healthcare Advertising & Public Relations. You do not need to be an expert but should demonstrate a strong interest in our business. Interns will receive ongoing mentorship, and training as well as exposure to the best talent in the industry. This program will give you an introduction to every discipline of the agency, as well as the ability to network and make lasting connections.
What You’ll Need
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing for fall 2020
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Applicant must be able to work 20 hours per week during regular business hours throughout the Fall Internship Program
- Adapt to change. Don’t be afraid to fail. To bring ideas and learn from mistakes.
- Collaborate across teams and departments. Build and maintain productive working relationships
- Share energy and passion for creative work.
- Be more human. Be authentic. Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Passionate about marketing and digital strategy, knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices as well as an interest in science, and communications
- Highly collaborative; team player.
- Self-starter; able to juggle multiple projects at once.
This is an 8 week program, running from September 21st through November 20th
- Brand Strategy
- Account Services (PR & Advertising)
- Project Management
- Managed Markets
Interested? Apply here!