Lynch Consultants, LLC
We all want to make a difference in the work that we do. At Lynch Consultants, LLC, we know that in the work we do, we impact the lives of all Americans, from strengthening national security, to easing access to healthcare, to helping children and families succeed and thrive, to supporting veterans.
At LC, we employ a diverse and talented team within a premier Federal consulting firm. We value our work and guide our consultants to chart their own career paths, while developing marketable core competencies through dynamic, innovative engagements that offer ongoing opportunities for growth.
Your skill set:
A background in Financial Data & Analytics analyst within the Federal Sector;
- data manipulation including: data extractions, matching data between multiple systems, transforming, cleansing, and loading.
- creating, editing, and modifying SQL queries; strong knowledge of relational databases
- defining requirements and creating data visualization designs
- data visualization tools Tableau, Qlik (preferred) or PowerBI
- performing user management (add, modify, and delete user accounts)
- user acceptance testing (UAT), identifying and documenting bugs, working as a liaison between developers and Change Control Board.
- Add, modify, delete and maintain system modification requirements through detailed documentation.
- expert level in MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, Index Matches, and VBA is mandatory)
- *Creates and maintains SOPs, User Guides, training aides (as requested)
- *Strong grasp on Data Management concepts such as data quality, data integration, data governance, data quality assurance and data ethics.
The ideal candidates:
Will possess six to fifteen years of Data Management experience in U.S. Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies; financial services industry is desired
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited United States college or university in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of two years of experience in the accounting consulting
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle processes, including hands-on experience creating testing scripts, leading user acceptance testing, and reporting on test execution status
- Will beproficient in SQL to produce database queries, prototype reports and report views
- Must be Proficient in SAS with 2 to 5 years exp.
- One year of data engineering experience in related industries, preferably professional services with experience or knowledge of Big Data environment architecture, data modeling, analytical system implementation
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr desired
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills; Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- S. citizenship REQUIRED
- Experience with financial and accounting data/reports desired. Familiarity with Federal Financial management and budgetary reporting is desired
- US Secret security clearance
- Experience with DOD finance and accounting command
- Certifications: CPA, CIA, CISA
What you have done:
You will apply accounting and auditability expertise and develop your knowledge by learning about current issues, professional, and business developments relevant to the DOD Agency, so we’ll look to you to build relationships and expertise with team members.
Years of Experience: Candidate must have a minimum of six (6) years of full-time (excluding internships) experience within the past 15 (15) years of progressive experience providing accounting services to the Federal Government agencies (DoD experience is a plus) or Fortune 500 companies.
What we are looking for:
We’re interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. At LC, we’re after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, negotiate and think in unique and innovative ways. If you’re a confident leader with a curious mind and the ability to solve complex issues, we are looking for you!
What working at LC offers:
We offer unlimited career growth and potential, a competitive compensation package in which you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our LC Total Rewards package includes world-class medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plan with an employer contribution, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Comprehensive Professional Development Program (PDP)
- Unlimited career opportunities
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Lynch Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. We support a drug free workplace. At LC, we value the experience of our US military veterans and encourage all qualified military veterans with security clearances to apply. LC is a veteran and wounded warrior-friendly employer.
Powered by JazzHR
- Information Technology & Services
- Management Consulting
- Financial Services