Our goal? To empower the world through better technology, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users.
We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services.
We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving.
Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interests or gains, but instead focusing on healthy and sustainable business.
What you’ll do
- Assist with month-end close process and journal entries
- Assist with monthly/quarterly sales tax returns, year-end 1099 filing
- Help with A/R and A/P reports
- Support the billing in Ariba
- Assist with data entry in Quickbooks, Oracle and other systems
- Review invoices and prepare payment vouchers for payment processing
- Provide other administrative support as needed
- Major in accounting, finance or related field
- Work experience in A/P, A/R or general accounting role is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks, Oracle is a Plus
- Able to work both collaboratively with team members as well as independently
- Attention to detail, highly organized and self-motivated, strong customer relation skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, willing to learn new skills or systems and ready to take on new responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- It’s a plus if you’re familiar with 1099-Misc form