Website Zimmer Biomet
May work in Audit, Tax, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, US Sales & Marketing, Trauma, etc.) Responsibilities of an entry-level accounting and/or finance position include, but are not limited to: recording general ledger, preparing financial reports or balance sheets, collecting and analyzing data, pulling reports, etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Pull, consolidate, and analyze data from various sources. Present data in variety of formats including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Participate in inventory, financial, and operational audits. Pull relevant competitor and/or analyst data for review. Budget planning and analysis. Requesting information and/or Informing internal clients Prepare and or consolidate financial statements. General ledger account reconciliations
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Must have successfully completed basic Accounting and/or Finance courses with in an accredited Accounting and/or Finance Bachelor degree program
- Must have proficient Excel skills, and knowledge of Access.
- Highly motivated, self starter, enthusiastic, well organized, willing to meet strict deadlines
- Interested in advancement by achieving and driving results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Quantitative thinker with well developed analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills – works and plays well with others
- Intellectually curious and well rounded.
- Must be actively enrolled in an academic program for the entire duration of the assignment.
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in accredited Accounting or Finance program
- up to 10%
- Additional Information
- EOE M/W/Vet/Dis