Tinder brings people together. We operate in 190 countries, with tens of millions of users, our reach is expansive — and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. Tinder engineers are dedicated to delivering high-quality software through emerging technology and design into one seamless user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Learn how to build robust, performant, and scalable web applications that serve tens of millions of users around the world in more than 60 languages.
- Work side-by-side with experienced engineers from our Web Platform team, building products, optimizing performance, and enhancing the developer experience for other engineers across the company.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to design and implement our newest Tinder features.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program pursuing a BS/BA, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field with a graduation date no earlier than December 2021
- An aspiring frontend web or fullstack developer who’s excited to work on large scale challenges with cutting-edge technology
- Prior fullstack or web internship experience
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with React, Redux, Webpack, Node.js , and AWS
Tinder’s Summer Internship Program aka Tindership will be held remotely summer 2021
Tinder HQ is based in West Hollywood, California – most of our team works in the Pacific Time zone. but if you don’t that’s okay! For this role we’re currently hiring in the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
- Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
- Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
- Access to mental health resources
- Fertility preservation benefits
- No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
- Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
- Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
- The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.