What a Game Analyst Does At EA
You will work with team leaders from our Development, Design, Publishing, Marketing, Finance and Ops teams. As part of the Game Development Framework, we work with many features of the game through its entire life-cycle. From pre-launch character balancing through post-launch player segmentation, you will have a significant influence with game design.
As part of the Global Analytics and Insights team, you will collaborate with peers from all over the world (Redwood Shores, Stockholm, Edmonton, Vancouver, etc) and from several other analytics teams (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Analytics Solutions, Data Engineering, etc). You are a jack-of-all-trades analyst who can extract data, cleanse, analyze, iterate, enrich, model, document and present their findings.
The Next Great EA Game Analyst Has
- 3 or more years of analytics experience
- Expert querying ability with multiple tools and large datasets
- Excellent visualization skills with dashboard creation experience
- Capable self-management and experience with modern work tracking tools
- Built long-lasting relationships with non-technical partners
- Passion for gaming, able to represent multiple audience perspectives
- Experience with progression systems and digital economy a plus
- Experience working with a Game Studio or Publisher a plus
…and a true believer in the “Player First” game development philosophy
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The EA & DICE Los Angeles campus is located in the heart of ‘Silicon Beach’ in beautiful Playa Vista! The campus is home to approximately 250 employees at an impressive state-of-the-art facility featuring an onsite cafe, LA Fitness Gym with a pool, sand volleyball court, soccer field and a basketball court. The campus is in very close proximity to the LAX Airport, Santa Monica, and Culver City.
EA Los Angeles is home to such corporate teams as Marketing, Publishing, Mobile, Music and Legal. The DICE Los Angeles Studio is best known for creating and supporting such titles as Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1 & Battlefield V.
EA Los Angeles welcomes you to a wonderful environment of a great work-life balance, friendships and a fulfilling career!
Benefits & Perks
- Great compensation package and bonus (relocation assistance available)
- Comprehensive health, dental and benefit packages
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Education assistance and commuter benefits
- Pension with company match
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Employee referral bonus program
- And more!