Website Sircle Media
*This position will be remote.
Work side by side with our influencer marketing director and help them manage the day to day responsibilities of their clients and projects. This includes:
- Discovering influencer talent for various social media platforms
- Researching new & upcoming Influencers and content creators, sharing list weekly
- Building & compiling post insights for paid campaign reports
- Updating master influencer contact list
- Identify influencer industry trends and new partnership techniques
Interns are required to:
- Work for 15-20 hours a week, during the hours of 9 am-5 pm EST Monday-Friday
- Bring their own laptop to work on
The ideal candidate is a current student in their sophomore, junior or senior year pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English or a similar field.
Must have a desire to work in the influencer marketing space. This includes a strong passion for all social media platforms. They should have a good idea of what types of influencers make sense for different types of brands. Bonus: if you are looking for an internship for longer than a semester.
College credit, experience
Get real first-hand experience and build your resume while working on a variety of brands and building relationships with influencers. This intern will leave with strong skills on how to identify influencers and learn different approaches on how to create successful influencer campaigns and partnerships. You will have a deep understanding of the influencer marketing industry as a whole.
Be a part of our team and watch your work go live on social networks.