Website Spurs Sports & Entertainment
The IT intern role is responsible for providing onsite support for all Information Technology equipment including computers, laptops, printers, and peripherals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: inventory management, installing software and hardware, diagnosing and repairing IT related issues, maintaining and upgrading all equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. This person should be highly motivated and have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast- paced environment, as well as establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Dates of Employment
- Start Date – August 2020
- Finish Date – August 2021
- Pay: $7.25/hr
- Hours/Week: 29hrs/week
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Assist with supporting the Information Technology needs of Spurs Sports & Entertainment and their franchises.
- Lift, move, and maintain computer equipment as necessary.
- Install, configure, test, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software to maintain required desktop service levels.
- Perform moves, additions, and change requests as they are submitted.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
- Maintain an inventory of all monitors, computers, laptops, printers and other peripherals.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Gain base understanding of company applications as they relate to desktop support and troubleshooting.
- Help prepare, test and deliver computing equipment to employees.
- Assist with employee processes, including onboarding, offboarding and AD maintenance.
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Office 2016/Office 365.
- Eager to learn about new technologies and procedures related to desktop support.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, peripheral accessories, and research into desktop issues.
- Must be able to lift and transport heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers, monitors, and peripherals.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must adhere to company guidelines.
- Ability to organize equipment in a timely manner.
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills.
- SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time. Essential functions listed above must be performed with or without accommodations.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.