Type Of Hire
Associate Development Program (Internship)
High School Diploma
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS youll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021Associate DevelopmentSummer InternshipProgram today!
As a 2021Summer Internwith FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects,community service activities,social events,professional development seminarsand work alongside team mentors.This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June7, 2021and conclude on August13, 2021.
TheISO and Payment Facilitation (PayFac) teams arecomprised on skilledprofessionals across 4 distinct business areas:
- Relationship management
- Partner experience and service strategy
- Program management
Each area of the business is vital to the overall success of the channel and FIS organization and must work as a single unit.
You willbe involved in everything fromassisting with research to aide in thedevelopment ofproducts and services to theassisting with thecreation of marketing strategies, generation of sales leads,participating innegotiating and closing deals.
- Assisting Client Relationship teams with data mining and research
- Gathering competitive intel to help with product positioning
- Assisting with creating quarterly business review presentations
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2021through May 2022)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participatein projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging,relevantissues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Current and future sponsorship not available for this position**
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.