OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
OneDigital Health and Benefits is looking for an emerging marketing rock star to join our organization as an Intern Marketing Coordinator. This particular rock star would support our regional marketing initiatives.
We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate a hunger to soak up everything they can about marketing, dive right into major projects, work collaboratively and start on a career track with a company that’s experiencing explosive growth. We want digital natives, people that not only know what to say when, but where to say it and how to measure it.
The Marketing Coordinator will be part of the west regional marketing team that supports 25+ employees and hundreds of employer groups across the region. The team believes in high performance, collaboration, authentic communication, open feedback, and overall excellence. You’ll have opportunities to contribute to our digital presence through a wide variety of marketing functions—including building the brand, designing collaterals, managing website content, supporting social initiatives, and spreading your love of email through marketing automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Build email marketing campaigns to support inbound marketing approach
- Develop and support content that educates our clients and our prospects on the advantages of being a part of the OneDigital family;
- Review emails, blog posts, and other content pieces for spelling, grammar and accuracy, and ensure all content maintains the OneDigital brand voice;
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and the fulfillment of digital collaterals and promotional items for each;
- Assist with basic design and copy creation for marketing collaterals across all digital platforms;
- Build website blog posts, landing pages and events to support our national content and activity;
- Manage social media profiles and presence;
- Assist with drafting, scheduling and tracking social content;
- Report on web traffic, performance of blog content, social platform activity, email campaigns, lead score changes, form submissions, etc.;
- Coordinate client databases for internal and external marketing;
- Support general marketing requests from across the organization;
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written communication skills, including proper grammar and spelling;
- Excellent knowledge of computer use and comfort with technology to manage your work;
- Excellent knowledge and utilization of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Basic knowledge of email marketing strategy;
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms and interaction (especially LinkedIn);
- Basic understanding of digital design requirements, standards and aesthetic;
- All-around knowledge and interest in marketing, especially digital;
Required Soft Skills
- Proactive, energetic, and ready to dive in and get your hands dirty;
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, independent or team environment;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent organization;
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and disciplined;
- Prior experience with email marketing or email marketing tools (i.e. Eloqua, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- Graphic design experience and understanding of design requirements (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, After Effects, Prezi, PowerPoint, Canva)
- Video/Audio editing experience and understand how to tell a story through video/audio (i.e. Premier Pro, Premiere Rush, iMovie, Garage Band, Audition, Apps like Anchor)
- Comfort with website content management and reporting tools (;i.e. WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace, Google Analytics)
- Understanding and utilization of various social media platforms and scheduling tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer, Bitly, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Previous experience with workflow organizational platforms (i.e. Wrike, OneNote, Slack, Evernote, Trello)
- Basic knowledge of virtual meeting platforms (i.e. GoToMeeting/Webinar, WebEx)
- Previous experience with customer relationship management tools (i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Inbound marketing experience and event marketing
Education, Training And Experience
Minimum of one year enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program with a focus in marketing, communications, public relations, information design, or a related field, required; or the ability to demonstrate additional marketing experience.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!