Website Melinda Maria
Melinda Maria Designs is looking for fashion interns with a specific interest in marketing!
This is an unpaid internship and requires students to be earning class credits through their University during the entirety of the internship.
Note: This will be a remote position. ONLY currently enrolled college/university students are eligible for this internship.
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for hard-working individuals with a passion for fashion, social media, and marketing to intern at our Hollywood corporate office. This position includes a one-on-one learning environment with the VP of marketing and entire team. The day to day tasks will include: assisting with marketing strategies, creating email blasts, social media presence, and help shape the way Melinda Maria Designs is viewed worldwide! In addition to having an impact on our marketing, our fashion interns will also be able to shadow each department to learn the inner workings of a successful fashion jewelry company.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Social media knowledge
- Keen interest in the interworking of a companies marketing plan
- Strong research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be currently enrolled in college/university
- Valid driver’s license. Mileage will be reimbursed
- Must commit to a minimum of 2 days per week
- Proficient in Mac OS, MS Office, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Photoshop/Illustrator experience is a plus!
- Marketing majors are preferred
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mac OS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Please send in your Resume and Cover Letter for consideration.