Marketing Intern – Paid
The role will be 100% remote for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert into an onsite role in San Francisco CA.
We are searching for an intern to join our Marketing Team!
This person should be enthusiastic to learn more about the SaaS (Software as a Service) ERP industry. This internship will require problem solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. This internship has a flexible start date, is full or part time, and requires a minimum commitment of 3 months at 20 – 35 hours per week. Internship could result in a offer of full-time employment that is dependent upon performance and availability.
You will have the freedom to develop marketing strategy working alongside our Marketing team as they create digital content for Odoo’s online community. By the end of this internship, you will gain valuable marketing experience and desirable software skills to help jumpstart your marketing career in high technology!
This position reports to the Marketing Manager and works alongside other Odoo team members such as Campaign Specialists, Web Designers, Graphic Designers and Event Planners.
- Produce engaging video and written content for Odoo’s online community
- Use social media to implement marketing campaigns
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips/advice for their business
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Participate in planning and executing Odoo’s promotional events.
- SEO/SEM – Help in reviewing keywords and ads.
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns designed for Latin American (LATAM) Markets.
- Assist on field events such as trade shows, training, user groups and thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, marketing or business degree preferred
- Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an intrapreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have a passion for software
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
- Flexibility to take on projects that adapt to changing needs and strategies
- Passion for modern design and innovative tech
Nice to Have
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, or French
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Available immediately
Compensation and Perks:
- This is an hourly/paid internship that is part time depending on applicant availability
- This role does not carry benefits
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records