Website Osmosis - Knowledge Diffusion
Our rapidly scaling medical education technology company is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our Brand Marketing Team. In this role, you will be working with the Brand Marketing Team to help spread the joy of learning by Osmosis to as many people as possible.
This is a hands-on, paid position in a unique remote, start-up environment, so we are looking for a candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and to work with team members across the organization.
Our mission is to “Empower the world’s clinicians & caregivers with the best learning experience possible.” To this end, we have an audience of millions of current & future clinicians as well as patients and family members. Members of the Osmosis learning platform and video library use the product to learn efficiently & excel in classes, board exams, and in the clinic.
We are a distributed team of creative, approachable, and motivated entrepreneurs, researchers, and clinicians who are passionate about improving healthcare and education. At Osmosis, we value highly-motivated problem solvers who manage their time efficiently, communicate earnestly, work effectively, and prioritize life-work balance. We do everything we can to make sure our teammates are successful personally and professionally.
About The Role
As a Marketing Intern, you will work closely with our Brand Marketing Team to ensure that Osmosis is developing excellent content that reaches a wide audience .
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Support blog content calendar for student, faculty, and institutional audiences, including copywriting, editing, and scheduling blog content
- Consulting on and fact-checking marketing content for our medical and health audiences
- Assist with backlinks outreach for Osmosis.org domains, and other SEO initiatives.
- Support marketing team with administrative and operational tasks.
This position is remote.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a health professional program.
- Adaptable. You are flexible and versatile with projects, goals, and strategies. You move quickly with change and stay open-minded.
- Proactive. You actively seek out new ways to help and problem-solve with your team members. You don’t wait for someone else to pick up the slack.
- Entrepreneurial. You are a proven executor and work diligently to produce excellent results with limited time and resources.
- Lifelong learner. You are actively consuming content (podcasts, blogs, books, etc) that is relevant to your craft, our company, and our customers and you apply these learnings in your work to make sure you are as effective as possible.
- Mission and Value Aligned. You resonate with our organizational values
- Available for 10–20 hours per week
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Keen sense of attention to detail
Osmosis is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
Must be authorized to work in the US or Canada.