Website Orion Advisor Tech
Position at Orion Advisor Technology
Are you a college student looking for hands on work experience in a fast growing Fintech (that’s short for financial tech) company?!
We have a great paid internship opportunity open that allows you to provide professional administrative and technical support for Orion Advisor Services, LLC!
What will you do?
- Compare and evaluate data within electronic system against electronic files
- Retrieve and import transactions for all downloaded accounts
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data
- Run maintenance programs as needed or requested
- Assist in setting up data connections for our advisors
- Assist with projects assigned by Manager
- Assist with data gathering and spreadsheet preparation for projects as assigned
- Assume other general administrative duties as assigned (faxing, scanning, copying, etc.)
- Keep forms, policies, systems and other information current
- Maintain files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
What skills are we needing?
- Knowledge of financial terminology preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new and utilize multiple internal/external trading systems and platforms
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
Education And Experience We Are Looking For
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- At least a current student in Junior or Senior standing working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related field
- Prior administrative or customer service experience preferred
- Financial Industry knowledge preferred
We will even train you on information found in the Series 65 and give you study materials to pass the Orion Series 65 Certification within 90 days of employment!