Paid Media Intern
Location US-UT-Salt Lake City
- COVID-19 Update
Out of an abundance of caution for the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering a completely virtual hiring process; this means all your interview steps will be completed via phone or video meeting. We also offer work from home, with the understanding that in the future this role may transition to an in-office, onsite position in our Salt Lake City office. While our day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our dedication to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever.
Who We’re Looking For – Paid Search Intern
We’re seeking a data-focused marketer who can think strategically and bridge the gap between their affinity for problem-solving and the paid search process.
If you have an eye for details, a drive to achieve, a creative thought process, and you thrive in an always-changing, fast-paced work environment, Clearlink is the place for you. We are a team of autonomous self-starters who proactively seek the knowledge and resources to excel, and we look for those same qualities in new team members as well.
Candidates should have a strong interest in marketing, specifically within paid media. Interns will work a regular work week schedule: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with pay of $15 an hour.
What You’ll Do
- Learn standard methodologies for how to create compelling ad copy that resonates with users
- Perform keyword research and opportunity estimates to identify and target new customers
- Gain experience building, managing, and optimizing paid search campaigns towards company goals and objectives
- Create volume forecasts and pitches for paid media traffic for clients and sales teams
- Collaborate with others in the marketing department to ideate, build, and implement landing pages to improve website conversion
- Gain a wider understanding of how search efforts affect the Clearlink’s bottom line
What you Need
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- Attention to detail with a drive to achieve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to collaborate and work with others
- Ability to accept and deliver feedback
- Experience working with digital media is a plus
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certifications a plus
- Experience with other marketing channels a plus
- To preferably be a graduating senior with a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Finance, or a closely related field
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing, sales conversion, and technology company, headquartered in Salt Lake City. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers intuitive and engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with the products and services they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by CLEAR values: Create Community, Learn and Grow, Embrace Opportunity, Act Like an Owner, Respect Every Person. That means that when you come to work for Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that care for each other, care about every person being able to be the most authentic version of themselves, and care about making the communities around them a better place. Clearlink is a place that will empower you to take true ownership of your career and provide all the support needed to help you turn challenges into opportunities to grow!
Over The Last Couple Of Years, We’ve Been Recognized With Dozens Of Awards, Such As
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink.
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Some Of The Benefits Include
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace.
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Free sets of ski passes to Utah’s top ski resorts
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
- Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.