The Experian Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company. As an Experian intern, you will work on challenging assignments with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization, all while working with the latest technology and tools.
What You’ll Need To Bring To The Party
- A passion and desire to give back to historically disadvantaged minority communities.
- Understand the importance of financial and credit literacy and willingness to teach others.
- A high EQ and an extraordinary ability to listen and really understand the needs of the user.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Gather research and help bring an innovative and impactful product to market.
- Virtually meet with: non-profits, low-income communities, and various internal Experian groups.
- Compile research and user interviews and share insights with executives on a monthly basis.
More About You
- Currently pursuing a degree in Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Education, or relevant field
- Experience with helping/engaging/understanding the needs of minority communities
- Basic understanding of marketing principles
- A keen understanding and interest in personal finances and the importance of credit scores.
Why interns are critical to our success
- Our business only thrives if we’re constantly innovating new and better ways of doing things. We look to interns to keep us up to date on industry trends and new ways of working.
- Interns are critical to our early career talent strategy. We think of our internship program as an extra-long interview process. We are selective, because we know we are hiring future Experian employees!
- Many interns pick up projects that teams would normally need extra hands to complete. Interns play a critical role in closing the loop on long standing projects or starting something smaller with a big impact!
Role Location, Schedule & Hours:
Remote, 10 to 20 hours per week, flexible schedule
Product Development | Business Information Services (BIS)
Senior Product Manager of Business Intelligence