We are offering an Internship for technically minded, computer savvy, problem solvers who are interested in building a career in the printing & programming industry! A strong work ethic, ability to pick up new technologies quickly, & the desire to learn are essential. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Internship will teach you how to process mailing data and program variable documents for output on digital presses using the latest software technologies.
Learn how to:
- Program direct mail projects utilizing Quadient Inspire Designer (GMC PrintNet-T)
- Perform data manipulation, provide data quality assurance reporting
- Perform data cleansing & processing functions (BCC Ignite – RedPoint)
- Perform postal sorting processing functions
- Follow quality assurance procedures
- Gain an understating of print production requirements for print, variable data, and postal mailing regulations and guidelines
- Candidate must possess good customer facing skills and be willing to work as part of a team offering wider technical support when needed
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Must be self-motivated and be capable of finding and correcting problems
- Detail and quality-oriented
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite products
- BS degree in Programming, Computer Science or related field