Join an international software development team responsible for Mimecast’s MimeSearch platform. You’ll be an integral part of the team, participating in all team meetings and Scrum processes. It’s a great opportunity to expand your professional skills and help us improve our reporting and delivery practices.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies including daily standups, grooming and planning meetings
- Help manage our Jira issue tracking system
- Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Product Owner
- Monitor Sprint progress and ensure the team follows best practices
- Help restructure and organize our team wiki pages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience with issue tracking software like Jira
- Comfortable with collaboration tools, such as Outlook, Confluence (Wiki), Slack and Zoom
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.