Website Siemens Healthineers
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Project Management Intern.
Siemens Healthineers, Marketing, Sales Operations and Communications North America (MSC NAM) is looking for outstanding candidates to participate in our Internship program.
This Unique Internship Opportunity Lets You
- Work with different groups across MSC: Project Management, Strategic Market Insights, Marketing, Sales Operations (Analytics, Strategic Operations, Platform Management, Sales Education), and Employee & Leadership Communications
- MSC provides Market data, Marketing support, Sales Tools & Education, and Communication support and services for the Siemens Healthineers North American organization with over 80 employees
- This internship position is part of a central group of local full term, local part term and international interns. The difference to a ‘regular’ internship is that the intern will have the opportunity to work with all departments within MSC, and, depending on their qualifications, work on a variety of different types of projects.
A variety of different projects and tasks are in scope for the MSC intern(s), such as:
- Support of projects across the entire MSC organization, strong performers may have the opportunity to lead components of a project
- Project management responsibilities; data entry, tracking, quality checking and follow-up
- Intranet update and relevant document management
- Support/Manage collateral update, events etc.
- Support service satisfaction survey from MSC to its internal customers. Analyze data and make recommendations for action
- Support Market research and analysis
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- Candidates from a variety of academic backgrounds may be considered (Bachelor and Master)
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- High Proficiency in MS Office suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-starter and attention to detail is a must
- Experience with cloud-based Project Management tools, such as MS Azure Dev Ops is desired
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- Tools: SharePoint, MS InfoPath, Nintex, QlikView, MS Azure Dev Ops experience a plus
- Prior Siemens internship and/or Healthcare experience a plus
Desired start date: June 2020; 12-month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.