TogoRun™ is an award-winning global health communications agency with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Boston. We specialize in strategic healthcare public relations and public affairs, and our clients include many of the world’s leading healthcare companies and nonprofit organizations.
We are seeking creative, smart and passionate self-starters to join our team for TogoRun’s paid fall internship program. As an intern, you will receive the small agency experience of a healthcare boutique that allows for hands-on training and access to senior leadership as well as big-picture insights and client exposure from working within TogoRun’s larger Omnicom network.
If you’re looking for a challenging, creative, pioneering environment where you can learn from some of the best minds in the business, we’d like to hear more about you.
- Coursework in public relations, journalism, marketing, public health or related field
- Excellent writing, analytical and oral skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet research
- Interest in health-related work or prior agency experience is a plus
- An open mind and readiness to learn!
Timing: Official start and end dates are flexible, but the fall internship generally runs from September to December.
Availability: Full-time (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday)