Website Piper Companies
Piper Companies is currently looking for an entry-level recruiting intern to assist one of our clients with their hiring efforts in Cary, NC. We are interested in speaking with folks that are goal-driven and looking to find a home where they can invest in their future and make an impact! Here at Piper, we offer great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. If you have a healthy competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long and sustaining career in a rewarding environment then Piper is the place for you. We are actively interviewing, so please send your resume to email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Account Manager with various recruitment strategies.
- Responsible for the full-recruitment cycle while managing clear and timely communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide a world-class experience for all applicants deemed a fit for potential roles with clients.
- Will be responsible for identifying and updating profiles within the ATS (applicant tracking system), reviewing resumes, and understanding the market that you are supporting.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- In process of attaining a college degree. Target Graduation Date of December 2020.
- Personable and not afraid of making cold and warm phone calls and emails.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency, stay even-tempered during unpredictable business outcomes, handle multiple tasks at any given time, and show initiative daily in a fast-paced team environment
- Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with online software applications and/or MS Office tools.
- Knowledge of Technology Recruiting a plus
Account Manager or Manager of Delivery Operations
Cary, NC -this will not be a remote opportunity.
- Up to $15 per hour (20 hour work week) Ideally we would like this person to be able to work 4 hours per day Monday-Friday.