Website Avation Medical
Apply your creativity and passion to develop innovative medical devices that can greatly improve patients’ lives. We take pride in a truly entrepreneurial environment, unique technical challenges and a collaborative culture. We welcome you to explore Avation and be part of a talented R&D group and an exciting company as an Intern from August to December 2020.
- Actively participate with Avation R&D team for new product development
- Support design, analysis, modeling and testing of neuromodulation systems
- Create mechanical and/or electrical concepts, prototype parts and assemblies
- Support all aspects of project, including validation testing, documentation, packaging
- Help with manufacturing – fixture design, assembly procedures, DOE’s
- In pursuit of a BS/MS in Mechanical, Electrical, Software or Biomedical Engineering
- Relevant coursework, such as design, materials, controls, circuits, lab work
- Analytical mind, with ability to create concepts and turn into designs
- Prior internship or medical device experience is preferred
- Preferable to have familiarity with Solidworks, Matlab, Labview and other engineering tools
- Independent, creative, collaborative with strong positive can-do attitude
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Driven by the desire to bring innovative medical technologies to market that will improve the lives of patients.
- Intellectually curious and motivated by innovation.
- Energized by working with a diverse team of innovators.
- Self-empowered leaders who take individual ownership while placing high value on team results.
- Energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in rapidly assessment information and making informed recommendations.
- Open to new ideas and view-points and enjoy working in a team environment to develop new ways of thinking.