We’re an independent marketing agency with big ambitions. We have offices in London, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Our clients are large corporations and ambitious start-ups. We provide them with structured campaigns that reach across geographies, scale massively, can be deployed systematically, and are measured relentlessly.
Metia has strategic services designed to support our clients in the areas of Insight, Content, and Demand. These services are based upon deep expertise, proven methodologies, and are enabled by unique tools and systems.
In the past two years we’ve delivered marketing campaigns into almost 90 countries and 40 languages.
Metia’s Seattle office is looking for a Research Assistant to join team to ensure the work we deliver is data-driven. We work with leaders in the tech industry on a wide variety of digital projects which span from email to customer evidence programs to web design and development.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the Insights team to tell compelling stories with data, and juggle multiple projects simultaneously to enable successful client delivery.
Specific Duties Include
- Oversee data collection in the research process (both traditional and social)
- Data entry and analysis
- Build PPT reports based on client specifications and objectives
- Vendor management
- Quality control in client delivery
- Communicate with and support project team members
- Prioritization and problem-solving
- Project management to ensure deadlines are met as scoped
To Be Successful In This Role, Key Requirements Are
- Detail-oriented – an eye for detail is critical to succeeding in this position
- Problem solver
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and quickly problem solve
- Passionate about data and the stories it can tell
- Promotes team work and collaboration
- Hungry to learn and curious about innovation
- Communicates effectively in all modes
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, use Word, Outlook, and Excel as required
- Familiarity with social data (and tool sets), data science, statistics, and/or qualitative/quantitative analysis a plus
A four-year college degree is required.
Metia is an independent agency where the opportunities to take on more responsibility move as quickly as you can create them. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.