Website Baidu USA
Baidu Autonomous Driving Technology Department (ADT), located in Silicon Valley CA, is offering research internships in autonomous driving for summer 2020. Baidu ADT is aiming to develop advanced autonomous driving technologies that will let us transform mobility and improve the lives of billions of people. As a research intern, you will be uniquely positioned to access Baidu Apollo Platform, our internal datasets and computing clusters, design and build technologies to make autonomous driving a reality together with our engineers and researchers.
Here’s what you will do:
- Work with world-class talented group of software engineers and scientists to design, implement and integrate cutting edge autonomous driving technologies on Apollo platform
- Practice data-driven methodology in developing autonomous driving software and enjoy playing with data sets at large scale
- Utilize what you learn at college to build, testify and optimize the overall onboard computation system to meet real-time needs
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- Programming skills in C++.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and computer architecture
- Practical experience with Linux system
- Experience in real-time system design or communications protocol is preferred
- MS/Ph.D. student in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English