At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell is looking for an entry-level Static Timing Analysis (STA) intern who will help with the design, analysis, and implementation of timing fixes on system-on-chip (SOC) designs to ensure successful delivery to end client.
- Understanding the design requirements and customer specification
- Pick up and run the defined computer-aided design (CAD) tools/flow for the assigned designs
- Design and Develop the SOC using Linux. TCL, Python/Perl (or other equivalent scripting languages)
- Analyze, debug, and implement fixes for reported timing violations using defined CAD tools/flow
- Collaborate with global CAD teams on design flow fixes and feature improvements
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in EE/CS or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
- Excellent Design and Development experience, pursuing an MS in EE/CS
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix/BSD Internals, with experience working on Multi-threaded systems
- Strong Programming Skills in scripting languages (e.g., TCL, Python) in a Unix type environment, with good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of STA and SOC design flow is plus.
- Work effectively with global team and be self-motivated to solve problems and manage deliverables
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.