Avantiico (AVC) is a dedicated full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner designing, building, and supporting future-ready Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions across nine times zones. We are composed of a diverse group of highly ambitious, experienced and knowledgeable trusted advisors. We have developed a solid reputation for providing cross-functional expertise and delivering services and solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, giving our clients a long-term competitive advantage.
We have created the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365FO) Functional Consultant Training Program. This program is a job-specific, two-three-month training plan designed specifically for AVC next generation of business professionals with strong fundamental knowledge and skills in manufacturing, distribution, and finance, who want to learn and develop skills to be a trusted advisor in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Cloud platform.
The training content consists of information that served as the foundation for becoming a functional AVC Trusted Advisor in Microsoft D365FO, a cloud enterprise resource planning business application for medium to large organizations. Microsoft D365FO was also known as Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) before Microsoft rebranded the product name.
AVC functional training program is delivered in a variety of training formats, including technology-based learning, on-the-job training (OJT), group/individual coaching and mentoring, webinars, group discussions & tutorials.
In This Training And Development, You Will
- Learn Microsoft ERP and Cloud best practices, solutions and managing through hands-on activities
- Become familiar with the most modern productivity tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and all the Microsoft product suite
- Learn about and master the step-by-step process of building and project managing a successful ERP and business transformation project
- Gain the confidence to make informed decisions
- Train, learn from and work with the top Microsoft Dynamics 365 recognized leaders in the industry
- Opportunity to assist actual business scenarios and work on client projects
- Develop new high-value skills and prepare you to pass two of the Microsoft certifications
- Unlock your potential by leveraging your domain expertise and gain confidence and trust with your clients and team members
If you have a natural ability to establish rapport with executives and end-users and a passion for gaining knowledge in enterprise technology and designing the business process, contact Avantiico Talent Acquisition team immediately to discuss your career goals and learn more about the academy or apply today.
This position is in San Diego, CA. Only local candidates will be considered unless candidates are willing to move to San Diego. No relocation assistance is available for this position.
After completing the training program, the Business Analyst will shadow with a designated Peer Buddy and other Subject Matter Experts on customer implementations, upgrades, and support for Microsoft Dynamics® 365. Working in partnership with Avantiico’s Delivery & Support Consulting Team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing, assessing, and defining client’s business requirements and assist to meet those objectives using Dynamics 365 business solutions and industry recommended best practices. You will provide functional knowledge in one or more application modules and functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in Finance & Professional Services, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, & Analytics.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Management, Accounting, or Finance
- At least 3 years of combined professional experience in supply chain and manufacturing
- Good fundamental business concept of manufacturing, supply chain management, finance, CPA, and/or human resources
- Participation in one full life-cycle implementation of ERP solutions (i.e., Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, JDE, PeopleSoft, etc.) is a plus
- Good fundamental project management skills
- CSCP, APICS, or related certifications or training a plus
- A passion for gaining technical knowledge and business process improvements
Avantiico will pay an entry-level salary to the Trainees with limited benefits that are included until after two months of the training program. Once the training and required certifications have been completed, an increase will be awarded for the successful completion of all the hard and soft skills learning tracks.
At Avantiico, we take great pride in our extraordinary team of employees. If you asked any employee at Avantiico what our motto is, they would probably say, “We make it happen.” Because of our commitment to nurturing our employees and helping them grow, Avantiico is a great place to build a career.
Moving Forward, Faster is not only in our name; it’s in our DNA!
At Avantiico, our clients receive a competitive advantage through tailored advice, proven best practices, and trusted solutions. Our Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions, services, and Microsoft support are designed for many verticals with emphasis around Manufacturing & Distribution, Finance & Professional Services, E-Commerce, Retail, and the Modern Public Sector Industries. Building on over two decades of Microsoft Dynamics DNA and over 400+ years of combined ERP and CRM experience, Avantiico leverages the full range of Microsoft Dynamics Cloud, Local Business Data (On-Premise) and Hybrid Solutions.
Avantiico has the ultimate goal of keeping public, private and publicly traded organizations secure and successful by operating across more than 9 times zones and providing multilingual assistance at arm’s reach. More than 10,000 Microsoft Dynamics end-users worldwide rely on our solutions, products and Microsoft support services on a daily basis.
As an international Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX and CRM Partner, our teams deliver honest guidance and industry expertise to the US and international companies with high-performance requirements. With local offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, San Diego, Temecula, London, UK, and Copenhagen, DK; the Avantiico teams work with our clients to deliver timely and valuable business solutions all while assisting in an on-going digital transformation to help their organizations stay competitive and scale.