Jaanuu is looking for an intern to assist the Supply Chain Operations with an exciting opportunity in business process development and optimization. Ideally, the intern should have a working knowledge of Supply Chain Management concepts and business process documentation and optimization techniques such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Work with the members of the Supply Chain team to understand the current state business processes and document them
- Work with the team to identify key improvement opportunities using Excel modeling or other process analysis techniques
- Develop future state business process documentation that includes cross-functional process flows, SOPs and presentations
- Assist with daily supply chain activities as required
Tools & Concepts
- Must be proficient with the use of Visio, Lucidchart or other process mapping tools
- Must be proficient with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Must be able be develop and make presentations using Powerpoint or Slides
- Familiar with the concepts of lead time, cycle time, throughput, shrinkage and yield
- Familiar with warehouse operations concepts, logistics and manufacturing
Jaanuu is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability) based in El Segundo, CA.
At Jaanuu, we’re reimagining the multi-billion dollar medical apparel industry. Through contemporary, runway-inspired silhouettes along with premium antimicrobial finished fabrics, Jaanuu is at the forefront of category reinvention. Venture backed and founded by a seasoned team of consumer-focused VC/private equity investors, designers and developers, Jaanuu disintermediates a traditional and antiquated retail channel with a sophisticated ecommerce platform at Jaanuu.com. Since its launch, Jaanuu has sold product around the globe and has quickly become a leader in its category.