Website Marvell Semiconductor
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The Supply Chain Intern will have the opportunity to assist the Supply Chain team in meeting its department goals. It will assist in carrying out Supply Planning tasks including reporting, analytics, supplier and materials management, inventory control and on time delivery
- Assist planning team with various forecasting and analysis as needed
- Perform data collection, spreadsheet creation, mathematical and statistical calculation and data analysis
- Able to create charts and presentation based on data analysis
- Conduct meetings and presentations
- Create a supply chain project, identify goals, actions, track progress and present outcome of the project
- Able to work cross functionally with Sales, Operations and Marketing
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Self-motivated with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work in a team environment, ability to handle tight timelines
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.