Website Litrinium, Inc.
We’re a fast-moving technology company focused on bringing to market innovative solutions that solve complex engineering problems. You’ll work alongside a highly accomplished team and this internship with provide for excellent professional development. We are looking for highly motivated engineering interns to support testing of our ultra-high-speed IC solutions.
- Work with design team for new Product Introduction
- Bench testing & Bench test development
- Data analysis
- Developing test specifications
- Working towards B.S. or M.S. in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Good knowledge of mixed-signal and RF products
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of bench test instruments
- Lab equipment knowledge including Digital and Real-Time Oscilloscope, BERT, etc.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Python or LabVIEW
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming is a big plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely and coordinate activities with other functional groups
Compensation will be competitive.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on this page.