Website Pride Places
CALLING ALL FRONT & BACKEND DEVELOPERS!
We are opening our internship program up for both front & backend developers to implement Pride Places 2.0.
This passion project builds community by connecting consumers to LGBTQ-owned and friendly companies. Consumers, discover some of the best hidden gems, big and small. While businesses connect with our community on a whole new level and play a role in keeping our community thriving.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with our killer UX team to translate and implement stunning UI/UX design and style guides that will have our customers drooling.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Pride Places’ products.
- Follow coding standards and build appropriate unit tests.
- Work within the WordPress framework to implement both desktop and mobile web designs.
- Ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Comfortable translating complex visual designs into clean and modular HTML markup and CSS.
- Understands prototype inheritance and functional programming concepts.
- Experience with quality tools, algorithms, and system design.
- Know how to work with version control systems.
- ATTENTION to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and timely responses.
- Able to meet deadlines on schedule.
APPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must include portfolio