Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
Highspot is looking for a Finance Intern. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience, mentorship, and exposure to senior management at a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode. As a member of the Finance team, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and participate on various projects assisting with driving growth across the entire organization.
What You’ll Do
- Perform various ad-hoc research and analysis projects to support senior management and help drive business decisions.
- Assist in the budget-vs-actual process and identifying trends and ensuring accurate forward-looking forecasts.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing the root causes of variances to deliver valuable insight and recommendations.
- Assist with frequent ad-hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
- Completed at least 3 years of undergraduate study and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another quantitative field.
- Experience with and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- General understanding of US GAAP.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels of the company.
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software